WHAT WE DO
- As Act! Certified Consultants we help you ACT! in the office, remote, and on the road.
- We are sales technology experts specializing in Contact Management and CRM.
- Good old fashion IT & Networking.
- Grow to 300,000+ records and 100 users!
- Get instant contact access to every detail. Anyplace. Anytime.
- ACT!, ACT! for WEB, & ACT! Hosted
- Swiftpage – eMarketing for Act!
- Mobile, web, and fixed access to the company databases
- Sales, design, installation, & training
- 14 April, 2015Shhh - FREE HELP with ACT is easy to get and I want to share three ways to find it...
- Act Tech support looks up everything at www.ActKB.com. There's no way anyone can know it all unless you're me. :)
- You can post a question at http://community.act.com and even better you should search the 60,000 posts already there!
- Call me (Michael). No Joke. I'll talk to anyone for FREE for 5 or 10 minutes. I could find a better hobby but I love what I do so just mention this blog post and call me.
- 10 April, 2015Do you auto backup your Act! database?
- Act! has this easy document that shows how to schedule it: Click Me
- Signup for a free account at www.Dropbox.com
- Sign into Dropbox and install the local windows install file
- Follow the Act! tech document on how to do the backup: Click Me
- The only change is under Database Backup Options change it to the Dropbox folder!
- Inside of your database: Click the Tools Menu, select ACT! Scheduler...
- Click Edit Task in the upper left corner
- Click Next two times to get the Database Backup Options screen, click Browse
- Navigate to the Dropbox folder location (it's in your Favorites in Windows Explorer)
- Click Next two times, click Finish
- 17 December, 2014Act! Premier Trainers - That's us! We are uniquely qualified to deliver custom Act! training services at your location or in a dedicated training facility, and can develop comprehensive training using your data and real-world examples.Act! Premier Trainers must successfully pass a specialized trainer course giving them extensive product knowledge, so they're your best resource for Act! training.
Did you want training on the Act! Software you purchased?
- 12 December, 2014We never finish it all in a day - something has to get done tomorrow right? In ACT we roll-over uncompleted tasks to today's calendar (and/or Task List). Here's how:
1. Select Tools > Preferences > Calendar & Scheduling TAB 2. Click Scheduling Preferences > select the Activity type (we only do Calls & To-Dos) 3. Check the box for 'Roll over to today' then click OK
- 17 November, 2014When you decided to deploy ACT! you probably needed the help of a computer consultant to install and configure the program and you had to purchase a server to host the ACT! database. Hosting ACT! yourself includes ongoing maintenance and frequent upgrades not to mention creating synchronization for remote users and support. In other words, your ACT! life would be much easier if someone else handled all those things and let you run your business? Of course! Simplify your ACT! life and ask us about hosting your database in the cloud. Great for companies that don’t allow ACT on the network or if you work from a place without a server.
- 17 November, 2014
123 Connect for Act!It's official. 123 Connect Outlook to Act! is now here! This is a very well tested pre-release with lots of features. I apologize for the excitement but I've been using this tool now for two weeks and it rocks!!! For a brief video tutorial on the product, check out the YouTube video tutorial. Yeah I know it’s a little dry… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVg8XKIC0ho
- 08 October, 2014Does your website have Contact Us (Inquiry) forms that visitors fill in and submit? Do you manually type or copy-paste contact and other information from these web form submissions into ACT!?
- With eMail-Lead Grabber, you can automatically process web form submissions and other email-leads directly into ACT!.
- eMail-Lead Grabber intelligently extracts name, address, email, phone and other relevant information from web form submissions and automatically creates contacts in ACT! as you receive them.
- It cuts down the time spent on manual processing of such email leads by atleast 80%. It also eliminates inaccuracies and other hassles associated with manual data entry.