I spend a lot of time listening to podcasts and doing general research on a daily basis. Today I came across something complied by Steve Chipman of CRM Switch. These are the six costs selected with owning a CRM:
- Buying the CRM also known as vendor assessment is selecting what application is best for your business.
- Core subscription expense - this is usually very set and not an unknown cost.
- Add-Ins are often needed for mapping in data, mobile solutions, integrations with other apps, and etc.
- Implementation - this is something your IT people usually don't want to do because they don't have experience.
- Consider having a part time database admin working 10 hours a week for lots if you have a lot of users.
- Post Launch modification - Ongoing imports and continuing improvements. Not has complicated as life, CRM is a journey...